My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, August 01, 2005

"Wanna see!?"

My girlfriend, god bless her heart, just threw open the bathroom door and interrupted me while working on my thesis, to inform me, with a smile a mile wide, that she had just excreted the biggest turd in the history of history. She exclaimed enthusiastically that is was still in one piece.

Then she commenced by asking me if I wanted to see.

I mini-barfed inside my mouth, and then I declined.

It's at times like this that one starts wondering if one's life is going in the direction that one wants it to go.

It's undecided, as of yet.

's All.

Cheers

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty disgusting. My boyfriend and I pretend that we're exceptional, like we don't fart or shit or anything. It makes my life happier.

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always pretty proud of my turds. No one ever wants to see them, but my sister will occasionally applaud me.

4:28 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

I threw up a little bit in my mouth after reading the post. Then I read the comments, and I threw up for real.

4:42 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

If you want your life to go in the direction of the toilet, you're in good shape.

5:42 pm  
Blogger ambs77 said...

Why the massive poop phobia?
We all do it???

One time (not at band camp), I took a dump and the turd was SO long that you it went all the way down the pipes where you couldn't see the start of it and ended up reaching all the way to the lid of the toilet seat.

That, my friends, is a long turd. And you bet I shared that one. I never live it down to this day with my friends, but who cares. It is comedy. And I have no shame.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

What you do have is a clogged toilet, apparently.

Cheers

10:47 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

Martin, look what you started!

I'm gonna have to stay away until you post something new.

10:53 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Erm, ok, buhbye.

Cheers

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home