My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Thursday, July 21, 2005

TWUFAMAHFJATFPOAFIWTS.

Otherwise known as 'two wholly unrelated facts about me, a half finished joke, and the film poster of a film I want to see.'; gotta love acronyms, right? Admittedly, as acronyms go, this is a rather shoddy one.

Anyway, to business.

TWUFAM

  1. I haven't eaten anything in the last two day, except for a handful of potato chips.


  2. I got dizzy because I stood up too fast, just now.
AHFJ

I've been trying to think of a good joke about women's psychological states relating to their undergarments, and Freudian slips. I can't think of any, so use your imagination.

ATFPOAFIWTS

Everything Is Illuminated
Thanks, Phi5h.

's All.

Cheers

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate solid food today! YEEEHAW!

10:52 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

I ate puddin'. Because there was nothing else.

If my girlfriend ever leaves me, I'll die. Seriously.

Cheers

11:24 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

Dumbass.

And that's a compliment.

11:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of half-finished jokes, what do you get if you cross a gorilla with a bank manager?

4:06 am  
Blogger Martin said...

My gues is, a very bad punchline.

Am I right?

Cheers

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home