My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An ode to boobies.

Following in the footsteps of my dear friend Mr. Snakehead, I offer you - my ode to boobies.

From cleavage to full-frontal, from gargantuan to non-existent,
From teabag to bowlingball, from watermellon to tennisball,
Forever out of reach, forever just too distant,
And always wrapped in cloth, the t-shirt too resistent.

All we want is touch, but all we get is look,
And all we need is flesh, oh so perky and ever so fresh,
They are utterly enchanting, like a summertime brook,
But almost simultaniously, they turn us completely gobbledygook.

Whether jiggling or bouncing, covered by hands or by lotion,
Whether tomorrow or today, out in the open or tucked away,
In whatever shape or form, they conjure up emotion,
To me they always have been, and always will be, poetry in motion.

We are forever entranced, touched to our inner cores,
They have us mesmerised, they have us hypnotised,
They have us on a leash, they have us on all fours,
But all good and well, ne'er have I seen nicer ones than yours.
Hey, I'm no poet. Deal.

Cheers


Related

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many boobies are getting touched in the dark... Primus' lyrics were all wrong, I tell you!

You know, I don't believe a thing that DeansPlanet link says. Those sizes must be wrong.

6:34 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Don't shoot the messenger.

Primus?

Cheers

7:16 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

Mr. should have a capital M, not small m. And you call yourself English major?

Tsk tsk tsk.

7:51 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

You're right. Fixed.

Cheers

8:12 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

Hey! You're an asshole. But it's all right. I take comfort in the fact that you're just upset because my desktop totally kicked yours ass.

9:11 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Tsssk.

Cheers

9:19 pm  
Blogger The Snakehead said...

Aahh, much better.

My desktop still kick your ass though.

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought Too Many Puppies was an anti-war song. But it turns out that it's an anti-tits song!

If it came down to either going to war or going to tits, I know what I'd choose.

12:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home