My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Thursday, April 14, 2005

People who look like people VII.

It's been a while, but I've found some celebrity-lookalikes again. Well, I've found quite a few, actually, but you musn't put all your eggs in one basket, right?

Today's clues:
  • Both of the following two people suck - the one blood, the other (alleggedly) Donnie Darko.
  • One of the following two people frequently is the damsel in distress, while the other has damsels in distress for breakfast.
  • Both have a 'r' in their name.
Eek!Eek!

Take your best shot, kids.

Oh, and without giving away the answer to this conniving cunundrum - did I mention that Kirsten Dunst* is gorgeous? No? Well, she is.**

Cheers

* D'oh!
** Not as gorgeous as my girlfriend, of course. ***
*** Phew, close call.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not gorgeous at all! Not look-alikey either, if you ask me.

Now Mike Myers and Sam Rockwell...

12:58 am  
Blogger Martin said...

She is and they do.

So there.

Mike Myers and Sam Rockwell? Now, if you'd have said Owen Wilson and Dennis Hopper, I'd have agreed with you.

Cheers

2:59 am  
Blogger Silence said...

I stand by my statement, you need better taste in women.

3:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I stand by Hay.

11:11 am  
Blogger Martin said...

And I stand by .. erm .. me! In other words, I really don't care.

No, really.

Cheers

12:32 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Kirstne Dunst is like that episode of Seinfeld. In certain lights she's super hot, then in others she's a train wreck.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

True - but 90% of people are a trainwreck in whichever light you put 'em. Kirsten (we're on a first-name-basis) is a step up from that.

Cheers

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home