My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, April 11, 2005

Bushwhack.

I had the weirdest dream, last night. It involved Heidi klum, Giselle Bundchen and a boatload of bananas. No, really, it was odd. Alas, miss Klum wasn't in it, nor was miss Bundchen. Not too sure about the bananas.

It was about George W. Bush, who was going to get a lethal injection* - he hadn't commited a crime, though; he was getting the injection because he was suffering from this debilitating disease**, with which he could no longer go on living. A kind of euthanasia, I guess. The thing was, for some obscure reason, this lethal injection could only be given in Holland.

Now we get to the really odd part. This lethal injection could not be given directly to our mr. Bush, it had to be given through someone else, a volunteer***. The lethal injection is given to this volunteer, the 'poison' then passes through his body, and is then, through a tube, transferred to the person trying to get dead.

Guess who the volunteer was. Yup. 't Was me. I clearly remember lying there, Bush lying**** to my left, the two of us connected with a tube, and the injection shot into my stomach(?).

So, essentially, I killed the President of the United States. And then I had some bananas, I think. No, not really.

Cheers

* How's that for irony?
** I didn't know stupidity was a disease.
*** Voluntary in much the same way as jury-duty in the US is voluntary.
**** Bush lying? No, never!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that one's predictive. Not because you'll have poison running through your veins (Ooh, Alice Cooper moment!), but, well, because you'd be doing us all a very big favour! ;o)

8:03 pm  
Blogger Pep said...

You and Prez linked by a 'tube'.
Hmmmmmmm.
Yup.

I gotta ask, who was feltching who then??

:D

9:16 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

I looked up 'feltching', and I couldn't find it anywhere.

In other words, I have no idea what you're on about.

Lies - I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

9:21 pm  
Blogger nique said...

i hope this dream is predictive too!!!
if you do have bananas afterward, put some peanut butter on them! you will find them most delightful!

11:40 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Peanut butter and bananas are the two things I dislike most in this world, when it comes to food.

So that'll be a no then.

Cheers

12:10 am  
Blogger nique said...

i can think of only one word to that response: RETARDED

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbag louis vuitton speedy 35 hermes birkin bag replica shrub portion louis vuitton neverfull gm handbag price princess authentic louis vuitton handbags website hermes bracelets leather spectacle louis vuitton bags at saks fifth avenue celine handbags 2012

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home