My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

One wedding and a funeral.

April 18th will mark the beginning of a socalled Papal conclave, with the sole purpose of electing the new Pope. I'm so nervous. I hope they got my letter. Maybe I shouldn't have slipped them that tenner.

While we're on the subject of white-clad corpses ..

.. Camilla Parker Bowles' marriage to that floppy-eared Hugh Grant-wannabe, originally scheduled for coming friday, has been delayed one day, because of the funeral of the Pope.

Bummer, gotta work saturday. I'll tape it, though, so no one tell me the outcome!

Cheers

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope Rainier will be buried on Saturday, so they'll have to delay the wedding again. That'd be funny. Hehehehehe!

5:46 pm  
Blogger nique said...

it is going to be a tear jerker Martin.
i'll give you a hint, she says "i do" and Charles dies.
sorry to be the ruiner but hey why waste your time taping it? Especially when Stone Cold Steve Austin is wrestling Saturday for the Worlds Heavyweight Belt thingy*?!
That is a far more important!





*no clue what the hell i'm talking about. shouldn't surprise you

5:48 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Lies - that would be funny, yeah!

Nique - Charles dies, does he? When she says 'I do'? Now that is wicked television!

Cheers

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home