My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Friday, April 01, 2005

Google is god.

Just now, a friend alerted me to the fact that Gmail is upping the storage space today.

Going ... went to .. going .. went to .. going .. went to .. going ... It has now reached Gone! and it's still climbing. I just read on the 'about Gmail'-page that their initial goal will be to increase storage up to 2 gigs, which is massive already, but they will keep upping it as much as they can.

Oh, and this is their latest hightech promotional animation:

Arf arf.
Did I mention that google rocks?

Cheers

3 Comments:

Blogger nique said...

HILARIOUS! I LOVE GOOGLE! they are so funny!!!

5:54 pm  
Blogger Pep said...

I just checked mine, I'm at 1617Mb!!! Way cool!

:D

12:21 am  
Blogger Martin said...

Need a tissue, man?

Cheers

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home