My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, September 19, 2005

Breaking down the night shift.

  • Duration of the night shift - forever.
  • Money earned - close to nothing.
  • Nervous breakdowns - one (as per usual).
  • Cans of Pepsi emptied - two (two less than usual).
  • Amount of times I tried to burp to alleviate my sore throat (it works, try it) - seven.
  • Amount of times I received an accusatory glance from a coworker - seven.
  • Amount of times I actually burped - none.
  • Painkillers I took because the fucking burping wouldn't work - one.
  • Amount of times my esteemed coworker tried to convert me to the Islam - one.
They pay me far too little for this shit.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I don't think there's enough money in the world for that crap. But cheer up... you could be:

1) Digging graves
2) Mucking out stalls
3) A carnie
4) Need I go on?

Cheers back atcha,
Becky

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home