My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Subtle changes.

Google apparently will not settle for merely taking over the world. They have it in for me, personally, too. Gmail is messing with my mind.

The first thing I noticed was that the theme I gave to my Inbox was a different shade of blue. And that altered shade of blue was just different enough to frustrate the hell out of me so I changed it.

Problem solved, no?

No.

The worst part is that, as per today, the word 'Inbox' is no longer spelled 'Inbox'. It is spelled 'inbox'. Lowercase i. And it is annoying me to such a degree that I can no longer look at anything but that silly lowercase i. It hurts my eyes!


Damn you, Gmail, damn you to hell!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha ik had echt precies hetzelfde, nou ja niet met die kleur blauw maar wel met die kleine i snapte er niets van hahaha zat er echt mee, des te meer omdat de rest van de dingen nog wel met een hoofdletter is. We zijn rare mensen :D

marianne

9:13 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

Ik kan er niet meer tegen!

Ik heb Google feedback gestuurd en gevraagd of ze het weer gewoon met een hoofdletter willen doen.

En .. en .. kijk naar jezelf!

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home