My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, March 30, 2009

Random.

I like films. A lot. I consider it my greatest passion. Which is why I know a lot about films; ask me anything about a film that was released in my lifetime, and chances are I will know it.

But some time in the past I seem to have reached that point where I feel awkward about that, so much so that I will occasionally, when asked a question about a film or an actor or whatnot, hesitate and pretend to have to think about the answer before actually answering the question, just so I won't come across as a) someone who has nothing better to do than memorising inane factoids about films or b) a smart arse show off.

You know what, I'm just gonna stop doing that. As they say, no time like the present.

Yay me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home