My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, August 04, 2008

Neuromancer.

I've recently bought this supposedly revolutionary novel and am yet to read it, and now I stumble upon this:

Neuromancer


Looks promising. No release date yet, which is good, because that gives me some time to sink my teeth into the novel.

In (old but somewhat) related news - Clooney to produce a six-hour The Diamond Age miniseries. I want this to be true. I really do. This, coupled with the Ender's Game film that has been rumoured to happen for years now, makes me a very happy geekboy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pearce said...

I'll believe in the Neuromancer movie when it's actually in release; more talented filmmakers than the dude who directed Torque have failed to get their heads around this one.

10:14 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

This guy did Torque?

Oh.

Well, stranger things have happened. McG, of Charlie's Angels fame, is doing Terminator Salvation, which looks half decent, too.

9:50 am  
Blogger Pearce said...

I'm encouraged by Christian Bale being in it. That's often a good sign.

8:21 am  
Blogger Martin said...

Terminator Salvation, you mean. For a second there I thought you were refering to Neuromancer.

Yeah, with the Batman and Terminator franchises, Mr. Bale isn't doing all too shabby.

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home