My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17th, 2008.

The day is only a couple of hours old and already I know that this day represents a black page in the book of Martin.

I just got back from an appointment with my doctor, and the good man, a soft spoken, offensively polite man with face that can only belong to a doctor, dealt me a massive blow. In the gut. A nugget of bad news of the life-altering variety.

Most interesting aspect of the entire she-bang? So far, it has left me pretty much cold.

Luckily, I have this afternoons epic dentist's appointment to look forward to, with at least four extractions and a host of additional fun stuff.

Yay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pep said...

So what's the deal, man? Or is it too early, or personal, or life-altering to spill in a blog?

Whatever it is, I'll root for ya, bud. All the best.

12:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home