My booksMy fictionMy filmsTwitter

Monday, December 14, 2009

Technological karma.

There seems to be some kind of balance in the world when it comes to electrical appliances breaking down or working properly. When one is fixed anywhere in the world another one breaks down elsewhere. It's like a narrow tube filled with marbles: when you push one into it on one end, another one must fall out at the other end. It's like there can only be so many properly working electrical appliances in existence. A delicate cosmic balance.

Today I had the headlight of my car fixed, only to find out that both my phone and my laptop have stopped working properly.

I've now fixed the laptop by repeatedly beating on it with my fist, so don't be surprised when your television explodes. My bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home